Paid Job Description WTO History Metropologie (www.metropologie.com) is an innovative new touring company that provides highly specialized tours of Seattle and is looking for people that have an understanding of the history of the WTO in Seattle to lead guided tours this summer. Metropologie is seeking knowledgeable individuals about Seattle’s WTO history to present information in an engaging, informative, substantial, interactive and enjoyable way to small groups of people.
● Know the facts and history of the WTO in Seattle
● Kind, friendly, genuine, easy to get along with and customer service oriented
● Enjoy interacting and leading small groups of people
● Able to physically work with a small group for 2.5 hours at a time and get around short distances
● Enjoy working outdoors in Seattle’s summer weather (rain or shine)
● Able to commit to mutually agreed upon dates, with flexibility, but commitment is key
Nice to have:
● Graduate student or instructor
● Have written about (articles, research, blogs, online sites) about the history of the WTO in Seattle
● Knowledgeable about Seattle history in general, especially pertaining to downtown, urban core
● Helpful if you were there!
● $100 per 2 hour tour, plus tips
● One or multiple shifts available with complete flexibility in hours and days
● (Literally, one shift, on the weekend is possible or more)
● Being part of something really cool, wonderful and great for the community
To Apply: please email email@example.com with information about your interest and work. Cover letters, resumes and CV’s are extremely helpful. Please tell us your interest in the topic and why you are applying for position.