The Global Health Resource Center (GHRC) in the UW Department of Global Health is excited to announce that Global Health Career Week 2013 is coming up next week – April 15-20th!
We have an excellent lineup this year:
- a Career Resource Fair where you can network with over 20 local global health organizations!
- panel discussions with graduate students and faculty in the field!
- a screening of the film Girl Rising!
- a talk by a World Health Organization (WHO) leader on malaria!
- a new Global Health and the Arts Cafe and Symposium, featuring performances and discussion on innovative approaches to global health!
If you have ever been interested in global health, this week’s events are for you!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.