Localization QA Tester Seeking native speakers of French, Italian, German, European Spanish, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish
• Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
• Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in tested language.
• Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
• Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
• Ensure that correct terminology is used.
• Must be 18+ years of age
• Willing to play video games for number of hours during the day
• Excellent spelling and grammar in tested language
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Must be motivated and able to remain focused until project completion
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• The ability to write accurate, unambiguous and concise documentation.
• Good PC Knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite is essential.
• Must be a team player
• Experience of Software Localization in a QA Tester role
• Bachelor’s Degree, and/or relevant experience in related field
The position would be full time in the summer (depending on the project needs) and could be flexible in the fall for students returning to school. The most important factor is native foreign language fluency in the listed target languages, and an interest in video games.
The pay could be anywhere from $12-to upwards of $15/hour depending on experience. Qualified students can contact Rachel Callahan (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly with their resume