Position Title: Work-Study Student Assistant III
Hiring for Remainder of Spring quarter, Summer, and Fall.
For priority consideration, please submit your resume and remaining spring and summer quarter
availability (Monday- Friday, 9AM -5pm by Monday, May 27, 2013 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications may still be reviewed if submitted after the priority consideration deadline.
* Data entry
* Provide information about Admissions and Student Services to visitors, students, and applicants
* Answer a multi-line telephone system and make appropriate referrals
* Assists staff with mailings, filing, scheduling appointments and events
* Must be a UW Student with work study funding.
* Must be able to work independently, exercise a high degree of judgment, initiative and responsibility
in working with visitors, students and applicants.
* Strong communication skills, poise, leadership, attention to detail, and maturity.
* Familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and data entry.
* Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
* Increased familiarity with social services agencies and university resources
* Development of interpersonal, communication, networking, leadership and computer skills.
* Event preparation skills
* Problem solving and office maintenance skills will be enhanced.