Are you interested in learning more about the world of K-12 education?
Thinking of teaching as a possible career?
Would you like to make an impact in the life a student and transform your own?
If so, check out the Inner Pipeline seminars offered by the Pipeline Project during Autumn Quarter. Students attend a seminar and tutor in Seattle schools or community organizations for 2.5 hours or more (per week) for academic credit. There are a wide range of seminar topics.
Here is the comprehensive list of upcoming seminars for autumn:
* Education in the Justice System (EDUC 401G)
* Higher Education Tutoring & Mentorship (EDUC 401 L&M)
* Learning for Life – not for labor or grades (EDUC 401R)
* General Issues in K-12 Education (EDUC 401A)
* General Issues in K-12 Education (EDUC 401B)
* Teaching English Language Learners (EDUC 401C)
* Math & Science in K-12 Education (EDUC 401E)
* Non-Traditional Education Systems for Marginalized Communities (EDUC 401I)
Details and descriptions for each seminar may be found on our website: http://tiny.cc/InnerPipeline.
Please contact the Pipeline Project at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions. We look forward to
working with students from every department on campus.