Samsung Mobile, is looking to hire 10 college students. They especially need applicants who are native Spanish speakers. Requires a basic skill level in Excel and outgoing personality and good communications skills. The pay is $18-$20/hr.
Interested students should contact Jason Flournoy at Samsung directly. Jason’s contact information can be found at the bottom of this email.
From Jason Flournoy at Samsung:
“I wanted to reach out to you with a question about some opportunities for your students. We are going to have a project that last approximately 6 months and is going to start in early January. This will be in our Bellevue office and in our S-Voice Group. We are looking for 10 college students (5 native English speaking/5 native Spanish speaking) who can work about 25 hours a week.
The project does not require technical background (other than basic excel skills) but rather an out-going personality and great communication. The testers will essentially be speaking phrases/commands into the voice recognition on our devices and recording the results in excel. Small job description is below:
- Testing S voice app with multiple Scenarios provided from HQ
- Need to test with excellent pronunciations/ability to correct test cases.
- Observe errors while testing.(since using same test cases, person need to find differences day by day..)
- Judgment skills(need to explain about failed test cases.)
- Excellent excel skills(test cases is excel with formulas)
It will pay about $18-20 per hour. If you can distribute this to anyone you might feel would have an interest I would appreciate it. You can have them e-mail me their resume directly.”
Jason Flournoy | R & D Staffing | Samsung Mobile
1301 E. Lookout Drive |Richardson, Texas 75082