TEACH FOR AMERICA
Fourth Application Deadline: Friday, January 24
Learn how to apply and review the application timeline here.
Start your application here!
Teach For America is developing a movement of leaders who will help drive change at every level of our education system toward the goal of closing the opportunity gap in America. These leaders start their paths as corps members who teach for two years in urban and rural high-need communities and help students make the academic progress that expands their opportunities. Deeply affected by their teaching experience, our alumni continue to advocate for students and build lasting change in many different roles and fields.
The Basics and Benefits:
- · All academic majors and backgrounds accepted
- · Regional placement is not random; applicants preference location in our 48 regions
- · All grade levels (preK-12) and subjects including ELL and SpEd
- · Salary ranging from $25,500-$51,000 a year with health insurance and retirement benefits
- · Possible Americorps Education Award of $11,100 and loan deferment/forbearance
- · Option to earn your certification and/or Masters in Education/teaching
- · Graduate school and employer partnerships for alum to continue their leadership and impact