UW Bothell’s BA in Health Studies is currently accepting applications for fall 2014. Our priority deadline is April 1st so please encourage your students to start working on their applications or connect with a UWB Admissions Advisor now! Winter 15 applications are due October 1st.
As a part of the Health Studies program, students will study and apply a range of health concepts. Examples include:
- · Exploring the social and biological predictors of health
- · Conducting policy analyses
- · Applying health education and community engagement strategies
- · Using social justice critiques
- · Understanding global health perspectives
- · Evaluating health-related research
- · Exploring the meaning of health through the study of culture and the humanities.
More information can be found on our website: http://www.uwb.edu/nhs/nhsdegrees/healthstudies.