Good morning Huskies,
We hope you had a fun and relaxing spring break, and welcome back! Have you been looking for the perfect career position, internship, or summer job? You’ll have the chance to chat with more than 140 employers at our annual Spring Career Fair! The employers will be looking to hire Huskies for a wide range of roles in companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations. You’re sure to find something that interests you!
2014 SPRING CAREER FAIR
- Thurs, April 17th
- HUB Ballrooms
- All UW students & alumni from all 3 campuses can attend
- Dress code is business casual
- More info about what to expect is here.
- Get to know the employers who are coming (being knowledgeable about organizations that interest you shows preparation, interest, and professionalism)
- Attend or download our Career Fair Success workshop and/or our Resumes & Cover Letters workshop
- Spruce up your resume at ResumeFest (April 16th) or in Same-Day Sessions
- Submit your resume to the Spring Career Fair Resume Book (even if you can’t attend!)