Start-ups. They only start with an idea. Your business skills could turn that idea into a reality.
Come have lunch at one of our OPEN HOUSES!
All majors welcome!
April 9 & April 10
Curious about the startup scene? Looking for the skills and experience you need to take your idea to the next level? Come to one of our Open Houses at the Buerk Center for Entrepreneurship!
Some of the things we’ll talk about include:
- The new Entrepreneurship Minor for non-business majors
- The highly-competitive Lavin Entrepreneurship Program for all majors
- The UW Business Plan Competition (awarded $1,397,000 in prize money to 112 student companies)
- The UW Environmental Innovation Challenge (awards $22,500 in prize money annually)
- Startup UW – the club for entrepreneurs on campus
YOU bring your curiosity – we’ll bring lunch!