he University of Washington School of Social Work- Admissions Office is looking to hire two Student Admissions Assistants.
Examples of Responsibilities include:
- Provide information about Admissions to prospective students and
- Answer a multi-line telephone system and make appropriate referrals
- Assist staff with mailings, filing, scheduling appointments and events
- Assist Admissions staff with special projects
- Data entry
- Other related tasks as assigned
Our application process is relatively simple.
We ask that students submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Admissions Student Assistant Position” by Wednesday, October 14:
- Cover letter
- Visual Copy of current schedule of availability
- ***Student must be work study eligible***
Here is a link to the work study posting: file:///C:/Users/mhare/Downloads/SOCW16.pdf