CHOOSE TO CHANGE THE STATUS QUO.
FINAL APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MARCH 6th
Start your application: www.teachforamerica.org/apply
- Our mission in a nutshell (2min video)
- See how our alumni are working for change after their two years in TFA (3 min video)
The Basics and Benefits of Teach For America:
- All academic majors and backgrounds can apply
- 2 year comittment
- Teach in one of 50 high-need urban or rural communities
- Salary ranging from $30k to $51k, plus benefits
- Loan deferment/forbearance with possible Americorps Education Award of ~$11,100
- Option to earn your certification and/or Masters in Education/teaching
- DACA recipients are eligible to apply
- Graduate school and employer partnerships for alumni to continue their leadership and impact
Teach For America is developing a movement of leaders who will help drive change at every level of our education system toward the goal of closing the opportunity gap in America. These leaders start their paths as corps members who teach for two years in urban and rural high-need communities and help students make the academic progress that expands their opportunities. Deeply affected by their teaching experience, our alumni continue to advocate for students and build lasting change in many different roles and fields.