Want to work in the UW Community? Apply for this paid internship working in the North of 45th Community.
Husky Neighborhood Interns (HNIs) work on projects to improve public safety, promote civility and foster a greater sense of community for the students and permanent residents living north of campus.
- Compensation will be $12/ hour with a maximum of 7-10 hours per week . Students must be able to work in the United States.
- Must be able to attend two days of training in late September before classes start.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills. Ability to manage projects and provide leadership.
- Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks and take initiative.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter addressing why you would like to work in the North of 45th area and what issues or concerns do you see facing this community to Community Standards and Student Conduct firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20, 2014. Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis after we receive resumes and cover letters.
For a more detailed job description and to learn more about the HNI program check out www.washington.edu/cssc