The UW has the opportunity to nominate 4 current junior level or third year undergraduates to be considered for the Harry S. Truman Scholarship. This competitive award is up to $30,000 to be used for Graduate School!
To be eligible, students should:
- Be a full time student pursuing a bachelor’s degree with junior level academic standing; or senior level standing in the third year of enrollment
- Be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
- Have a record of involvement in public and community service
- Be committed to a career in public service
- Friday, Oct. 14th 12:30 PM, MGH 173R
- Wednesday, Nov. 2nd, 4:00 PM, MGH 173R
To Apply: Interested students should apply for UW Nomination online by clicking here!