Do you ever wonder how you’ll turn your degree into a meaningful career? Where should you begin?
Sign up for the A&S Career Lab (ARTSCI 150B) this Winter Quarter!
Through this exciting new 1-credit course, you will:
- Learn how to market your major-specific skills and career-related strengths
- Engage in project-based work with academically and culturally diverse teams
- Practice networking and other professional skills with career specialists
- Receive individual feedback from instructors
- Gain regular access to College of Arts & Sciences advisors, Career & Internship Center counselors, and C21 staff
Questions? Contact Jamie Barnhorst (firstname.lastname@example.org)