Are you an undergraduate who is seeking information and inspiration about academic majors, career options, and/or career strategies?
Consider enrolling for one of the following courses offered by the Career & Internship Center this Winter 2017!
GEN ST 297 H: Career Planning and Exploration (SLN 15069)
- For first and second year students with 0-89 credits
- Wednesdays, 1:30-3:20
- 2 Credits, C/NC only
- Instructor: Tina Adelstein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
“This class was fantastic. I wish I had known about [it] last year because the material covered was really beneficial in honing in on my interests and learning how to make my talents and experiences marketable. The class helped me reflect on my background and experiences in order to define strengths to aiding my professional and personal development. Most importantly, it has helped me to focus and outline potential pathways for the future.”
GEN ST 391 G: Career Strategy and Job Search (SLN 15085)
- For third and fourth year students with 90+ credits
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 2:30-3:20
- 2 credits, graded
- Instructor: Alison McCarty (email@example.com)