Inclusive. Impactful. Inventive.
If you have an idea that enhances the UW student experience, we’ve got the funds to make it happen. The Husky Seed Fund provides up to $5,000 for you to pursue your passions and bring your projects to life. At the same time, you will develop your leadership and project management skills with support from the Husky Experience Student Advisory Council (HESAC). Examples of previous projects have included the The Vulnerability Collective and Husky Adapt.
Here’s how to change your ideas into reality:
Information Sessions & Application Writing Workshops
· March 1, 7:30-8:30 p.m., Allen Research Commons Green A
· All UW undergraduate, graduate and professional students from any campus are encouraged to apply
· Applications can be individual or team-based
· All team members must be in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.5)
· Project must include a UW faculty or staff member mentor
· Applications open 2/14/2018
· Initial application due 3/12/2018
· Semi-finalists will be contacted on 3/28/2018 and invited for interviews
Visit https://www.washington.edu/strategicplanning/husky-seed-fund/ for more information. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.