The much sought-after biology 100 relating to drugs, neuroscience, abuse, legality, and addiction will return this summer. With classes Tues – Fri (and Fridays that are often virtual) this is great NW 5-credit class option!
Who does it best serve?
- students who are NON science oriented,
- students who want to learn how to reinvigorate their skeptically critical science identities,
- students who are even a bit science phobic,
- students who want to understand the ways in which science informs their lives and intertwines with their options,
- and students who want to dig into their own health care decisions as matters of personal responsibility.