The UW Career and Internship Center offers a variety of useful workshops to help you prepare for the next step in your career – whether that’s an internship, post-graduation employment, or further professional studies. Here are the workshops they’re offering next week:
- Pre-Health: Getting Clinical Exposure – Monday, 15 October, 3:30pm-4:00pm
- Exploring Strengths – Tuesday, 16 October, 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Finding Internships (for international students) – Wednesday, 17 October, 2:30pm-3:00pm
- Cover Letters – Thursday, 18 October, 1:30pm-2:00pm
- Career Launch – Thursday, 18 October,. 3:00pm-4:30pm (HIGHLY recommended as first step in career planning)
- Resumes – Friday, 19 October, 12:30pm-1:30pm
All workshops are held in MGH134. Please check Handshake for registration information.
For a complete listing of workshops and other events offered by the Career and Internship Center this quarter, visit our blog post that includes their Autumn 2018 calendar.