Good afternoon, dear majors! Here’s your weekly preview of the great workshops and coaching that will be offered by the Career Center next week (this weekend’s snowstorm encore permitting, of course):
Monday, 11 February
- Job and Internship Fair Success Workshop, 12:30-1:00pm. If you want to take advantage of the Job and Internship Fair on THURSDAY and want to go into the Fair with extra confidence, then this is the workshop for you!
- Translating Your Strengths to the Working World – Small Group Coaching, 2:30pm-3:30pm, Online (through Zoom). This is a great way to get convenient small group coaching about how to communicate your strengths to potential employers.
Tuesday, 12 February
- Networking Lab, 1:30pm-2:30pm. The workshop is designed for those who want to improve their networking skills and discuss strategies for productive network interactions.
- How to Rock an Interview – Small Group Coaching, 4:00pm-4:45pm, M261 Smith Hall. This coaching session allows small groups of students to collaborate with a career coach to discuss what makes an interviewee successful.
Wednesday, 13 February
- ResumeFest!, 10am-4pm. During this day-long event, students have the opportunity to bring their resume in for a 20-minute review. Reviews are on a first come, first served basis, so make sure to sign up in the Career and Internship Center (in 134 MGH) early!
Thursday, 14 February
- Winter Job & Internship Fair , 1pm-5pm, HUB Ballroom. The annual Winter Job & Internship fair is back, and is a great opportunity for you to meet with (and apply to work for) over 100 employers. These employers are looking for interns, as well as full-time and part-time hires, so don’t miss the Fair! For more information, see yesterday’s blog post.
Friday, 15 February
- Is Law School the Right Path for Me?, 1:00pm-1:30pm. Law school is a great choice – if it’s the right choice for you. As someone who learned the answer to this question the hard way, I HIGHLY recommend that anyone considering law school attend this workshop!
As always, unless otherwise noted, all workshops and information sessions take place in 134 Mary Gates Hall. If you need or want any other information about the Career and Internship Center, please visit their website.