The end of the quarter may be in sight (deep breaths – don’t panic – there’s still plenty of time), but that doesn’t mean the Career Center is slowing down in offering coaching sessions and workshops to guide you along your career planning.
Here’s what they’re offering next week:
Monday, 25 February
- Exploring Strengths Workshop, 1:30-2:30pm. This is a great workshop for students who want to learn how to identify your strengths and to articulate them on resumes, cover letters, and in interviews.
- Is Grad School Right for Me – Online Small Group Coaching, 2:30pm-3:30pm. This online small group session will help students explore the value – and costs – of graduate school in helping them consider this potential post-graduation option.
Tuesday, 26 February
- Gaining Experience that Employers Want, 2:30-3:00pm, Online. If you’re uncertain about how to make the most effective use of your work experience before entering the job market, this online workshop is a great way to explore what employers are looking for and how to meet those expectations.
Wednesday, 27 February
- Interviewing Workshop, 12:30-1:00pm. This workshop covers the basics for successful interview – how to prepare, what to expect, and how to succeed.
- Translating Your Strengths in the Social Sciences – Small Group Coaching, 3:30pm-4:15pm, Savery 305. This small group coaching session, with A&S specialist Caitlin Goldbaum, will help you explore the strengths of a social science degree, and how to communicate that to employers.
Thursday, 28 February
- How to Prepare for Law School – Small Group Coaching, 3:00pm-4:00pm, Gates Law School Room 115. This small group coaching session will help students explore what will expected of you in law school, and what you can do now to be ready.
As always, unless otherwise noted, all workshops and information sessions take place in 134 Mary Gates Hall. If you need or want any other information about the Career and Internship Center, please visit their website.