The Community Engagement and Leadership Education (CELE) Center is pleased to share the Community Partners Opportunities page to support anyone who is looking for ways to advance community-based work through volunteer positions.
Many of the opportunities listed on this site would have been filled by students as part of academic courses this spring–but those plans were interrupted by the abrupt shift to distance learning to reduce the spread of COVID-19. These listings may still allow connections with some of the amazing work that continues in the community and give folks tangible ways to contribute during this time of social distancing.
Some available opportunities are…
- Labor/Civil Rights History Archives Worker for the UW Labor Archives of Washington
- Family Tech Support Helpline Volunteer with Seattle Public Schools
- Local School Garden Assistant with Foxberry Education
- Community Activist and Organizer with Idle No More Washington
- Resource Translator with Real Change
Want to know more? Email CELE at email@example.com to set up a time to chat!