The UW Seattle Career & Internship Center is offering graduates 3 days of webinars to jump start their job search. These webinars are geared towards those receiving undergraduate degrees from UW-Seattle but all are welcome.
Plan Your Next Step (Tuesday, June 22)
- 1:00-1:30pm | Grad School: Now, Later, or Never?
- 1:45-2:15pm | Conscious Job Seeking: Assessing an Employer’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 2:30-3:00pm | How to Build a Network
Articulate Your Skills & Experiences to Potential Employers (Wednesday, June 23)
- 1:00-1:30pm | Best Practices for LinkedIn
- 1:45-2:15pm | Resume Writing Basics
- 2:30-3:00pm | How to Write a Cover Letter
Find Success in the Job Market (Thursday, June 24)
- 1:00-1:30pm | Effective Job Search Strategies
- 1:45-2:15pm | Preparing for Interviews
- 2:30-3:20pm | Virtual Career Fair 101
45 employers have registered to meet with upcoming and recent graduates from all 3 campuses about job opportunities – June 29th, 1:00-4:00. The fair will feature both group and one-to-one sessions with the employers listed here. You can sign-up for specific employers and timeslots starting June 15th.